Two Beautiful New Buildings in the West Adams Art District
Half a Block Away From the Metro Farmdale Light Rail Station and the E-Line
Metro Pointe, A Brand-New
Luxurious Apartment Community
Welcome to Metro Pointe, a brand-new community in the desirable West Adams neighborhood. This vibrant neighborhood is near the West Adams Arts district and is conveniently located to downtown Los Angeles and more.
Transportation options include easy access to major freeways including the 10, 405, 105 and the 101 and major city streets. You will be within walking distance of the Metro Farmdale light rail station and the E line, just a block away.
The community offers biking areas, the Vineyard Recreation Center, Rancho Cienega Rec Center and much more. USC and other universities and colleges are within easy reach. Metro Pointe is your new destination for the best in city living.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Frigidaire appliances with stainless steel finish, including:
- Oversized peninsula countertops in select apartments
- Refrigerator with icemaker
- Microwave oven
- Cabinet space includes full overlay European style cabinets in white thermafoil finish
- Cabinets feature satin nickel door and drawer pulls
- Quartz countertops
- Many apartments feature ensuite bathrooms
- Satin nickel finish hardware
- Bathrooms include circular shower rod in satin nickel finish
- White cabinets
CONDOMINIUM STYLE LIVING & AMENITIES
CONDOMINIUM INTERIOR AMENITIES
- Dual master suites are available
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Vinyl plant wood style floors
- Dual panel doors
- Stylish one bedroom one bath apartment suites
- Well-designed two bedroom and two bath apartment suites
- Each apartment features a super capacity electric washer/dryer unit
- Window coverings
- Multiple outlets for flexibility of use
- Led lighting throughout
- Apartments have individual submeters
- Oversized dual paned windows throughout for sound and energy efficiency
- Views of the Hollywood Sign and the Downtown Los Angeles skyline (select apartments)
CONDIMINIUM FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Controlled access entry
- Gym with treadmill and elliptical (South Only)
- BBQ lounge area at courtyard
- Gated garage parking may be available
- On site professional management
One of the oldest and most notable neighborhoods in Los Angeles, West Adams, is home to a string of boutiques, galleries, coffee shops, and grocery stores. Thanks to a variety of shops and trendy stores, West Adams has something for everyone. That’s one reason why you will never run out of options for your clothing, apparel, and grocery shopping needs.
Living in this beautiful community gives you easy access to numerous parks and recreational spots. If you are an outdoorsy person or looking for exciting local parks for your children, West Adams never disappoints. Enjoy hiking, trekking, cycling, and horseback riding while spotting the iconic skyscrapers that dot the Los Angeles skyline. Embark on a bike tour or hiking to experience a memorable outdoor adventure with friends or family.
DAY & NIGHT LIFE
Planning a dinner date with friends or want to indulge in dreamy pizza-pies during the day? The friendly community offers an excellent mix of cultural and contemporary elements, making it the perfect neighborhood for anyone who wants to enjoy life to the fullest. You will find several affordable and welcoming restaurants, eateries, bars, and pubs, all accessible within minutes. Whether you crave BBQ, soul food, or tacos, you can find everything.
Commuting to Los Angele’s famous beaches and downtown LA is easy because West Adams is just below Interstate I-10. Public transportation and the Expo Line serve the area well. Easy access to public transportation and highways makes commuting easier. Brentwood, Hollywood, and the San Fernando Valley are less than an hour away from the beautiful community.
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF ALL
Enjoy the virtual tours of all our listings, We provided you extremely hot and continuously Updated property list.